2014 is the first year that the Scouts decided to have a pancake stall at the Bransgore beer festival.
Huge thanks to:
- Gill for cooking all afternoon and mentoring me throughout – it was only supposed to be a single shift.
- Simon for also standing there all afternoon taking money, serving and mixing more batter.
- Crispin for the advice and planning leading up to today (though the jury is undecided on the number of eggs that should be in a batter mix) and also for the effort throughout the afternoon.
- Kevin for being the apprentice (he passed the test)
- …and everyone else for buying them of course!
Despite it being a new fund raising event, the team managed to raise over £170 after taking into account all of the costs.
We promise to be back in 2015 – hope to see everyone their enjoying festival and buying our pancakes of course 🙂